We adapt our hotel to take care of you
Working to welcome you back
At Son Caliu Spa Oasis hotel we want you to worry just about enjoying your holiday. That is why we have implemented a series of action and prevention protocols to ensure the health and wellbeing of our customers, employees and partners across our properties.
All protocols and safety and hygiene measures designed meet WHO recommendations and have been developed in partnership with Biolinea, a leading company in food safety, hygiene and health to ensure the best implementation of the measures hence providing all guarantees and utmost trust to our guests.
Also, to ensure efficacy in the cleaning processes, all our employees have been trained explicitly by leading cleaning and disinfection company Johnson Diversey.
Safety and hygiene have always been a priority for us, but now more than ever we are taking all necessary measures to ensure that travelling is still a safe experience.
USE OF A MASK IN THE HOTEL
It will not be mandatory in situations of food and beverage consumption, in the pool area or in the spa garden
- All staff members have been trained in hygiene and prevention measures
- Staff provided with Individual Protection Equipment and trained on how to use it to ensure the safety of everyone
- Social distancing measures
- Reorganisation of spaces and public areas and definition of maximum capacity to ensure the minimum safety distance between people
- Public areas are cleaned and disinfected more often, paying particular attention to toilets and areas with higher contact
- Daily ventilation of all areas
- Public areas equipped with many hydroalcoholic gel dispensers
- New online check in system.
- Social distancing measures between customers and employees as well as protection screens
- Disinfection after each use of point-of-sale terminals, magnetic room keys and other shared use items
- Prioritisation of payment by contactless cards
- Specific hygiene measures when handling luggage
- All rooms are thoroughly cleaned, paying special attention to surfaces with higher contact such as switches, handles, doors and taps
- Whenever possible, all rooms will be vacated at least 24 hours a new guest occupies them
- Clothing and linen are washed with special programmes that guarantee utmost hygiene
- Minibar* under request, upon arrival to your room you will have two bottles of water; You may request other products to the front desk and they will be delivered as soon as possible
- Toiletries: gel, shampoo and body milk available in the room. Other toiletries under request.
*An additional charge applies.
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Breakfast and dinner buffers with protection screens, assisted by our employees
- Capacity limits in the buffet area as well as compulsory use of mask in this area
- Provisionally the dinner could be offered as a 3-course menu with table service
- A-la-carte lunch with table service
- Disposable menus, in recycled paper format or through QR code
- Tables and chairs are disinfected after each use
- Tableware and facilities are cleaned with disinfecting products upon completion of each service
- Redistribution of pieces of furniture leaving a minimum distance of 1,5 between sunbeds
- Limited capacity in pool areas
- Reinforcement of maintenance and cleaning of pool water to ensure its optimum quality
- Increase in the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of the pool area and its furniture
- Towels are handed over sealed to ensure utmost hygiene
- Reduced opening times (from 9 to 19 h) with capacity control
- Access to saunas with reservation from 10 h
- Limited capacity, ensuring minimum safety distance
- Treatment menu adapted to new guidelines, available on our web
- Gym closed.
- Control of the access of suppliers and additional safety and hygiene measures (mask, shoe covers, gloves)
- Defining unloading, disinfection and clean areas
- Redistribution of capacities to ensure minimum safety distance
- Assisted F&B