BE A SAFER DIVER! BE PREPARED!
PADI RESCUE DIVER
“Challenging” and “rewarding” best describe the PADI Rescue Diver course. Building upon what you’ve already learned, this course expands on what you already know about how to prevent problems, and how to manage them if they occur.
What You Learn:
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
To enroll in the PADI Rescue Diver course, you must
- Be 12 years or older
- Have a PADI Adventure Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organization)
- Be trained and current for first aid and CPR within the previous two years (Ask your instructor about Emergency First Response CPR and first aid courses).
EMERGENCY FIRST RESPONSE
Emergency First Response is a PADI affiliate that specializes in teaching these lifesaving skills – and they’re for anyone, not just divers. Most PADI Instructors are also Emergency First Response Instructors!
What You Learn in the EFR Primary and Secondary Care Courses
- BLS (Basic Life Support) CPR and rescue breathing at the layperson level
- AED (automated external defibrillator) use (optional)
- Preventing and caring for shock
- Spinal injury management
- Use of barriers to reduce disease transmission risk
- Basic first aid and first aid kit considerations
To enroll in Emergency First Response courses, you must care about other people and want to be able to assist them in a medical emergency
Rate: 125€ per person. VAT included