It’s Fun, easy and safe.
Youngsters can join in the family fun of scuba diving or even start a trend!
Kids get a chance to :
- Experience what scuba diving is like under the direct care and supervision of PADI Instructors
- Take their first breath underwater
- Learn about and use scuba diving equipment made for children – not adults
- The PADI Bubblemaker program is for children age 8 and above.
- No pre-training required
DISCOVER SCUBA DIVING
Have you ever wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater? If you want to find out but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving will let you try scuba to see if you like it.
While not an actual scuba certification, during the Discover Scuba Diving experience you’ll learn how to use scuba equipment in shallow water and get a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world.
What you learn
You learn the basics you need to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional. You will:
- Learn what wearing scuba equipment
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater
- Learn some basic skills and safety rules that will carry over to your full scuba certification course
To take Discover Scuba Diving, you must be at least 10 years old
Rate: 80€ per person. VAT included.