PADI OPEN WATER DIVER
Get your PADI scuba certification. If you’ve always wanted to learn how to scuba dive, discover new adventures or simply see the wondrous world beneath the waves, this is where it starts.
The PADI Open Water Diver course is the world’s most popular scuba course, and has introduced millions of people to the adventurous diving lifestyle.
You breathe underwater for the first time (something you’ll never forget) and learn what you need to know to become a certified diver. During the course, you’ll make at least five pool dives and four dives at local dive sites under the supervision of your PADI Instructor.
What You Learn:
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge Development (online, home study or in a classroom) to understand basic principles of scuba diving
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills
- Open Water Dives to review your skills and explore!
To enroll in the PADI Open Diver course or Junior Open Water Diver course, you must be 10 years or older
Rate: Ask for our special rates for groups.
PADI ADVANCED OPEN WATER DIVER
Improve your skills!
Exploration, Excitement, Experiences.
They’re what the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course is all about. it’s designed so you can go straight into it after the PADI Open Water Diver course and helps you increase your confidence and build your scuba skills so you can become more comfortable in the water.
. This course builds on what you’ve learned and develops new capabilities by introducing you to new activities and new ways to have fun scuba diving.
You’ll hone your skills by completing five adventure dives that introduce you to:
- Underwater navigation
- Deeper water diving (typically anywhere from 18-30 metres/ 60-100 feet)
- A sampler of three more Adventure Dives of your choice
What You Learn
The knowledge and skills you get in the Advanced Open Water Diver course vary with your interest and the adventures you have, but include
- Practical aspects of deep diving
- Physiological effects of deeper scuba diving.
- More ways to use your underwater compass
- How to navigate using kick-cycles, visual landmarks and time
- How to better use your dive computer and electronic Recreational Dive PlannerTM (eRDPTM)
- And much, much more, depending on the Adventure Dives you choose
To take this course, you must be:
- A PADI Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- 15 years old (12 for Junior Advanced Open Water Diver)
Rate: 270€ per person. VAT included.